7.03.2008

among other things

Simon was in deep thought about his college courses when Josh came home from downstairs.

"Has it gone wild yet?" Simon was concerned.

"No, not yet," Josh gave him a long kiss. "Maybe we should go down and get wild."

"So was it bad?" Simon winced, as of yet, he hadn't had a shift and he so didn't want to be there without Josh.

"No, none in the least. Quite pleasant, actually." Josh shrugged, nudging him over on the couch so they could cuddle.

"Good, I don't know if I could handle it, otherwise." Simon put his book away.

"Um, guess who I saw?" Josh touched Simon's hair and moved it behind his ear.

"Your old boyfriend." Simon was quiet.

"No, Newt, and what if I told you I think he might have a boyfriend." Josh kissed the edge of Simon's neck then.

"Boyfriend? Newt?" Simon's eyes lit. "Are you serious?"

"No joke. In fact, I saw them going into the Men's room together." Josh smiled.

"Well, that could mean a lot of things."

"Not at the Black Cat. Not when the door is locked."

"Oh."

"No mystery there, its just a guess how far they might go."

"I don't want to think about it."

"Aw, I think we should do it in the Men's room." Josh chuckled in his ear.

"Are you serious?" Simon grimaced at the thought, "That would be so dirty."

"Yes, I know how clean you like everything." Josh smiled.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Simon pulled away.

"Nothing." Josh pulled him back. "We'll just have to make do with our own Men's room." He Frenched him sweetly and drew him in closer.

Simon was ready for a shower with Josh.

1 comment:

another.ellie said...

guys will be guys, huh? I liked the interaction between the two.