7.28.2008

in a circle of a circle

"What!" Josh looked at Billy and Newt as if perhaps they'd kidnapped the child. "You've got to be off your rocker." But he let them in before Simon knew what was up. He was off doing something in the kitchen, preparing dinner.

"Its not like forever," Newt told him.

"We can't keep a baby," Josh told him.

"Well, she's hardly and infant, now is she?" Leia was still asleep in Newt's arms. "All we have to do is calm Amy down. Talk some sense into her ," Newt looked at Billy who kept staring at no one, yet stewed in his own pity. "If you could just watch her for a bit, somehow. I could go talk to her."

There was a unison sound of "NO." in the room.

"What is it? Scared of a little lass?" Newt almost laughed but stayed quiet for Leia's sake.

"Well, who'll go and bring her, here, aye?" Newt then looked to Josh.

"As if I could?" He shook his head, no. "We're really not on speaking terms, now are we?" Josh was her ex after all even if it felt a century ago. Things had changed, but one thing did remain. She'd lied to him about Leia in the beginning. It was very hard to get past that.

"Billy must be in her bad books." Newt shrugged.

"I am not." Billy winced with his hands still shoved in his jeans.

"Well, I don't think that charisma has much going for you when it comes to Amy." Newt sighed putting Leia back in the stroller then.

"Just make the call, Newt." Simon suggested. "The sooner you get her here, the better."

"Then what?" Billy looked at Newt.

"That's when Newt's charm has got to kick in." Josh gave Newt a pat on the back.

11 comments:

autumn said...

i feel sorry for the baby, give her to me, i'll take good care of her. lol.

Dapper Kid said...

Lol same, the baby is dire need of actual care!

cait said...

Those guys need babysitting classes. Just kidding.

Sue said...

You're right, but I'm sure I'll have it later.

Have a nice week. ;)

Jen said...

Poor Leia, it's like no one wants her :(

UmassSlytherin said...

I don't know if I should be smiling at this chapter, but I am. hehehe. it's so cute: so "My Two Dads" I love it! hehehe!

danny n jamie said...

Thank you for all the comments you left me.

Morgan said...

hey i love ur "blog" if u could call it tht! well w.e and i found u through the i love you nancy blog! the girl who rites it is my bff so w.e! just saying i visited!!!

~Morgan~
I rock on oboe cause being normal is no fun!!!

taffy. said...

haha, this whole situation is so amusing :)
i like the concept of these grown boys trying to figure out what to do with a baby.

ellie said...

Thanks for reading. Love the idea of baby Leia in the center of it all.

Keep going!

UmassSlytherin said...

Ivy, please update soon, I want more, I love where this is going!!!
***begs****