7.22.2008

pieces of bits


"What happened?" Josh wanted to know as they sat on the bed.

"Maybe I'm making too much of it," Simon shook his head, no. "Ste scares me."

"He's an animal." Josh told him he never liked the way he treated Amy.

"This was different." Simon nodded. "He kissed me."

"What?"

"It wasn't some friendly kiss, either, it was one of those, 'now how about taking a visit with me to the loo' sort of .... kisses."

"Ste? Gay?" Josh almost bursted into laughter, yet he stared at Simon in shock. "No way. He's the manly of all men, or so he says." Josh hugged Simon all over again. "Its not your fault. OK. It won't happen again. I won't let him come near you."

"Maybe I'd be better at something else down at the pub," Simon said. "Perhaps in the kitchen. I could cook. At least chop up some things. I'd feel really better if I had a knife around, just in case he comes near me, again."

"That was the last thing I ever imagined to hear from you, babe." Josh smiled at him giving him a little kiss on his forehead, then the lid of each eye. He breathed in a kiss from Simon's lips then as he pushed him back against the pillow. Josh touched Simon's abs under his shirt as he slid his fingers down his side.

Nimbly, he unbuttoned his jeans. Simon relaxed as Josh touched him. They kissed for the longest under the lamp light. Finally Simon reached over to turn off the light. It was time to undress and feel each others cravings in the dark.

12 comments:

Paul Pincus said...

i'm so happy i found your weblog.

luv it. cheers ; )

ellie said...

woo..the little revelation about Ste and then..still sexy.

Cait said...

Hope these two stay strong.

Kira Fashion said...

that´s cool...

a kiss!

Samu said...

hi, well, now i'm beginning to understand this story... lol

As u said Ste is the bag guy... we can see that here. they are afraid of him...

keep on... ;)

taffy. said...

ste is such a creeper!
and thanks for the clarification.
that actually did help.

nahj12 said...

just dropping by. .thanks for visiting my blog :)

autumn said...

wonder what Ste is up to. haha. is he really gay? poor Simon.

taffy. said...

OH MY!
STE IS BEAUTIFUL!

UmassSlytherin said...

ooo ste drama. :(

but I love simon and josh together so much, they are so romantic...
:)

simon n' josh said...

Thanks uma, but you have to have a good villian..and he's more or less Newt's problem..anyway.

victoria said...

hey, thanks for commenting. and it was a really good movie. =)