8.09.2008

your duty

Billy had had enough. He didn't feel like discussing his plan with Newt about Ste, but it had been on his mind plenty when he wasn't with Newt.

Seriously, he couldn't face another day thinking Newt might be off with Ste in a closed room somewhere having to be put through the ringer, so to speak.

He knew Newt wouldn't talk about it. Newt certainly wouldn't call it what it was. But it was wrong. Totally wrong. And to think what everyone in the village thought it true, Little Leia's father was no more than a hoodlum looking for a fight and to fuck someone over.

It just got to Billy like a bad headache that would not go away.

And that's when he found himself in the play yard with the kiddies. He tossed copies of Ste's photo in the wind.

"LISTEN UP!" He was really looking forward to this as he spoke up. "Take a good look at this arse! I want you to remember him. Don't forget this face!" Billy ordered. "You must not let this loser win! You see him, spit on him! Kick him wear it hurts when he's down! In the street! The mall. Where ever you see him! Doesn't matter your size or your shape. You see him around, all of you, KICK HIS ASS. Because if you don't, he's your worst nightmare! He'll take your sister, you mother, even you! He'll do nasty things to you!" Billy taunted with an ugly scowl. "Is that what this village needs? Hell no. And its up to you?" He pointed to a little lad maybe all of six. Then another perhaps ten or eleven, and another to the smallest kicking a football about. "And you! And you! You too!" He pointed to one of the older boys puffing on a smoke. "Keep this village clean. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" A few nodded. "Will you do your duty?" He saw some take Ste's picture and give it a hard look. They passed the pages around while a few pages or so faded into the damp wind.

Billy had more copies of Ste's picture. He was making his rounds. Somehow, he'd finish Ste even if it took the whole village to do it.

12 comments:

ellie said...

oh he's so tough somet times. maybe.

http://dannynoriegofanfic.blogspot.com/ said...

Billy is so there for Newt.

UmassSlytherin said...

billy has balls of steel, I'll give him that! lmao!!! great update!

Fashion_Girl22 said...

Wow your posts are amazing. Its supposed to rain tommrrow, so I think I will be spending so time reading every post. I'm definatly adding this to my list of favorite blogs. ^_^

Fashion_Girl22 said...

^
I forgot to say:
Thank You for comenting on my blog!!

Dapper Kid said...

Haha loving Billy here! And thank you so much for the comment :)

Cait said...

Billy means trouble..but I like it.

taffy. said...

haha, oh my god.
billy is a genius :)

UmassSlytherin said...

I've just been reading all of your back entries, and I'm so glad I did! :) I love this fandom I hope you keep it up! (simon is still my favorite!)

blue hearts said...

Oh, that Billie he's sooooo something. I love Simon too.

autumn said...

Billy has his way. haha. but i smell trouble. lol.

Sydney Speel said...

billy!

he's up to something...