9.07.2008

coffee with Laleh

Laleh showed up at Billy's that morning with coffee.

"What's this?" Newt couldn't think of it as a truce. And no Lauren around with her.

"Ste has left," Laleh told the both of them.

"When?"

"I don't keep track of my brother," Laleh couldn't help but smile slyly. "We don't even speak to each other if we don't have too."

"You're sure he's gone?" Billy asked.

"All his things were gone. Everything cleared out. I don't know when it happened." She shrugged taking a sip of her coffee.

"See what happens when you're madly in love, off messing around with Lauren, can't even keep house," Newt annoying sighed taking the coffee then, black.

"This is typical, Ste going where ever he pleases. He should have been turned in a long time ago, if you ask me." Billy poured milk in his coffee.

"So where is Leia?" Laleh looked around.

"Evil Simon took her away." Billy told her.

"She's over at Amy's in her own room."

"I haven't seen her in ages," Laleh said. "She's like a little lady now. Not a baby at all."

"She's baby enough for me," Billy sighed plopping down on the couch then, pondering.

"So what are you up too? Are you going to look for Ste?" Newt asked Laleh.

"I thought about it. Not sure if there is anything I could do even if I found him. I should really just leave it up to the police. You know. They haven't even been around to ask any questions as it is. I just figured they'd be banging on my door or going through my things by now." She sipped her coffee. "Anyway, school is back in session soon."

"So." Newt shrugged.

"You are going, aren't you?"

"Not if I can help it?"

"Billy, talk to him," Laleh looked at Billy. "Tell him, it'll only mean trouble if he doesn't go."

"You know how much Newt loves trouble."

"I would have thought you would shaped up by now." Laleh got up then. "Look, I don't think Ste would be looking for either of you, but - keep your guard up."

"He's got some nerve, " Billy shook his head.

"Oh, you hit a nerve all right, once you sent all those little kiddies after him." She smiled. "You better hope you can last through the next round, mate." And with that, she left.

4 comments:

autumn said...

lol. love what Laleh said at the last part. haha.

UmassSlytherin said...

I agree with autumn: I love the last part! :)

Billy is just awesome, though, as I said, he may be a whiny little bitch but I still want to grab him and do stuff to him. ;)

I love the way this story is going, it's very rich in plot twists! :) Can't wait for more!

Cait said...

Laleh is something, most definitely.

ellie said...

oh it sounds wicked.