9.22.2008

Spike and Josh

Josh wasn't sure how he felt about sitting with Spike at the Black Cat. It had been far too long. He supposed. They hadn't actually dated, had they? Almost.

"Do you hear from your sister and Freddie?" Spike seemed concerned.

"No, do you miss him?" Freddie had been Spike's flatmate.

"Do you?" Josh shot back.

"It was all so unexpected, you know, how it happened. Married. Now I hear she's a fat cow ready to pop a little one out."

"She isn't that far along," Josh said of his sister.

"Have you seen her?"

Josh shook his head.

"Then you'd beg to differ." Spike bought them another round of drinks.

"Are you trying to get me liquored up?" Josh winced.

"You could use another lager or two. Besides, he's so hawt up there at the counter." Spike twitched a bit looking back at Billy.

"I doubt he's your type and aren't you with Jeremy now?"

"Shhh." Spike pressed his finger to his lip then. "That's top secret, Josh." Spike gave him a slight gasp. "Who told you?"

"Simon."

"Simon? Your Simon?" Spike looked a bit peeved.

"Well, we tell each other everything."

"Why would you do that?" Spike scowled then.

"Because thats what partners do." Josh winced.

"Spare me, please." Spike squinted.

"You know how you were with John Paul, " Josh remembered. "You haven't been the same since."

"That's not true." Spike squinted.

"By the way, have you seen your little brother, lately," Josh asked.

"We don't speak." Spike smirked. "Newt is not one to tell me a thing."

"See that guy at that bar?" Josh tilted his head toward Billy.

"The hawt one?"

"That's your brother's boyfriend. Leave him alone." Josh told him.

Spike just batted his lashes.

"You know you only want Jeremy," Josh then reminded him as he drank up.

"I don't like sharing him." Spike sighed.

"I think he'd rather have you than Sarah. I really think you should do something about it, mate." Josh hoped his little tale could help him get Sarah out of their lives.

4 comments:

autumn said...

what a convo. haha. that's too funny about Spike. lol.

UmassSlytherin said...

Great conversation! :) I just love Simon and Josh: I wish they lived next door to me! I would love it! They are the perfect couple! :)

Great updates!

Cate said...

Agree with autumn - what a great conversation!

The Seeker said...

Thank you for being at my blog and left such nice note with support.

xx