10.06.2008

get back up

Right past the fabulous mess we're in
It's gonna be a beautiful day
So do the bluebirds sing
As I take your hand
And you take my kiss
And I take the world
'Cause out of all the people I've known
The places I've been
The songs that I have sung
The wonders I've seen
Now that the dreams are all coming true
Who is the one that leads me on through

It's you
Who puts me in the magic position, darling now
You put me in the magic position
To live, to learn, to love in the major key
And I know how you've hurt
And been dragged through the dirt
But c'mon get back up ~Patrick Wolf


Billy knew he wasn't going anywhere when he saw Newt's face. "I should have known she was going to do this," he could barely even talk. His throat was parched. He'd missed Newt badly.

"I hate this, I really do." Newt shook his head, no. "I should go."

"No, you have to stay. We both need dates," Laleh informed him. "You two need to work it out. Lauren and I need to get dressed, so don't take to long."

Newt just rolled his eyes with a deep sigh.

Laleh and Lauren ran upstairs then to get dressed.

Newt wasn't staying. He couldn't. It was time to walk out of here. He wasn't sure what he was doing anymore. He didn't even know when the last time he'd even eaten.

"Don't go," Billy's voice cracked. "I want you to stay."

"Why?" Newt remained even lipped.

"Because I can't stand it," Billy finally breathed the words out. "I can't stand anything without you. And I'm sorry. Sorry for the things I said. Really. I am."

"You shouldn't be." Newt shook his head.

"Yeah, well, I let you down." Billy couldn't take his eyes off of him.

"No, you didn't."

"Just shut it." Billy's teeth clenched.

"You have every right-" Newt started.

"I don't care. I don't." Billy squinted, hoping to keep the tears back. He hugged Newt then. He felt Newt caved in. "I wouldn't want you any other way, you know that, man." He breathed in a kiss from him then.

4 comments:

autumn said...

aw. another sweet moment for them. hopefully, they could work things out.

UmassSlytherin said...

oh how romantic!!!!!!!!! I love to see Billy making out, even if it is with Newt and not me!

well done!

justkyut said...

~~together again

Hey Ivy!

justkyut said...

I think they will leave Laleh and Lauren. Then they will go out all by themselves =)