2.10.2009

a spot of tea


"Now, hang on," Colin looked Kelsy over. He gave her a decent smile. "Hear me out, will you?"

The kettle sang then.

"A spot of tea, at least." He went to make it while Kelsy put on her pajama bottom.

"I can't trust you," she followed him quickly into the kitchen. "You'll poison me for sure."

"I wouldn't," he turned the heat off. "Honest. I'm done with that. I'm finished. Really?" He nodded.

"Bloody likely." She squinted, hugging herself.

"I just need a place to lay low, you know, I paid my debt. I won't go back." He told her.

"What rubbish is that? You're a thief, a liar and a drug deal'n wanker." Kelsy scowled.

"That's a little harsh, don't you think?" He winced getting out the cups as if he knew where everything was all this time.

"Wanker," Kelsy looked as if she could spit on him.

"What was I suppose to do? Aye? I did what I had to do to save my skin." He flinched a bit.

"That's how it goes when you get in to deep with the big boys." Kelsy shrugged.

"Can you just give me a chance? Please?" He begged.

"I suppose this will be just a little vacation for you? Is that what you have in mind?" She frowned.

"No. Of course not." He served her tea then and she sat down at the table with him.

4 comments:

Cait said...

Kelsy and Colin..what a pair. As if there would ever be a Kelsy and Simon.

dapper kid said...

Hmmm he'll have to work super hard to gain back her respect, I'm not really a fan of his to say the least lol.

ellie said...

He's bad..but can he be good?

taffy. said...

i hope she'll give him a chance. i hope he doesn't screw up.