5.14.2009

cheers

Simon showed the sonogram photos to Josh when he got home.

"Its a boy," he announced.

"Way to go, mate," Josh was all grins as he looked at the pictures carefully. "Its unbelievable what they can do these days. You must be ecstatic."

"Um, I suppose. But I know Kelsy was set on a girl." Simon sat with Josh on the couch.

"Don't tell me, you'll try again." Josh nudged with a tease.

"I highly doubt that."

"Yes, you haven't quite remembered last time yet." Josh kept smiling. "So you thought of any names."

Simon shook his head, no.

"I'm kind of liking Sid, how about you?"

"I like it. Kelsy go for it. Sid Vicious and all." He just laughed then. Josh handed back the photos then and went to open a shanty for each of them.

"Cheers!" They clinked the brown bottles.

"I wonder how Newt decided on Liam's name?" Simon said seriously.

"I think he wanted to name him after, Billy," Josh said.

Simon smiled, thinking that was sweet, but then he thought of Kelsy. There was nothing sweet about her.

4 comments:

dapper kid said...

Sid sounds lovely :) I really do hope the pregnancy goes well, and that they can manage with another mouth to feed!

ellie said...

That would be great..the name Sid.

em said...

it seems like everyone is talking about babies lately. i like the name sid:)

Cait said...

I love the name. =O