6.22.2009

a little moment

Kelsy thought it best not to mention her little visit with Jamie. But she felt so much better about the future now.

"Where have you been?" Colin winced. "I've been looking everywhere for you, you know."

"Oh, anything special you have in mind?" She kissed his cheek then and pulled up to the roof top.
"No, I don't think so-wait a minute, is there something I forgot?" He was serious and she loved it. It filled her with laughter and she kissed him then. Truly, she felt at peace now.

"I saw something," she just remembered. "It was Katy, and she had a baby."

"You must be dreaming," Colin looked at her.

"No, she told me it was her own." She sighed.

"Her own?" He squinted.

"Please, don't read so much into it, now." She held his hands. "Katy has Maxie and I wish you could be as happy as I am at this moment."

"Why this moment?"

"Because I love you," Kelsy smiled. "Simple as that."

5 comments:

dapper kid said...

Kelsy should have told him about visiting Jamie, because keeping secrets can never end well! Oh and the photograph was actually a shot I took of a film negative, then reversed the colours of on the computer :)

ellie said...

Well..I wonder if he would have believed her about what Jamie said about the other baby. But she did tell him about Katy.

em said...

I agree with Dapper Kid, Kelsy should have told Jamie.

cady said...

I disagree with them. What he doesn't know won't hurt him.
I think.

past the point said...

Honestly, I think Kelsy really thinks she belongs with Colin now. I don't think she has anymore doubts.