6.13.2009

true colors

"So what did you think?"Billy got a hold of Newt on his cell after Amy and Alfie left.

"Think about what?" Newt sounded a tad depressed. At least Liam would be OK. It was an ear infection like he suspected. After a long wait, the doctor saw him and now he had meds for the infection.

"You know, Alfie?" Billy reminded him.

"He's with Amy, can't say he's that bright." Newt sighed.

"No, do you think he might be your brother?"

"I really don't give a fuck." Newt was indifferent about the matter. "I just want to go home and rest now."

"All right, I'll come around, I've got the car, in fact." Billy told him. "I'll get some take away."

Billy hoped he'd change his mind about Alfie. In Billy's book, he was an all right bloke, except for Amy, but then again, if he hadn't met her, he would have never shown up. At least Alfie had left his cell phone number with him. He'd wanted to know if there was anything he could do to help. Billy could hardly believe it. And he'd left with Amy as if maybe she might need him, as well. Just how chummy was she with him? Hopefully, Alfie was seeing Amy's true colors.

6 comments:

Winnie said...

Seems like Amy needs to sort herself out.

Cait said...

I do feel so bad for Newt. & I can understand why he feels the way he does toward Alfie.

em said...

yeah thoseo songs are getting annoying and i don't really like newt

cady said...

I liked this one.

Thanks for commenting.

Ivyoaks said...

Thanks, Cady. I'm really enjoying your stuff. Keep going.

em said...

oh toby will definitely get a second chance.