7.05.2009

just in time

Newt had just gotten out of the shower when he got the call from Alfie that Amy was on her way.
"You know, I wish you wouldn't be alone with her," Billy was getting dressed for work.

"Why?" Newt laughed. "I don't think you have to worry about her jumping my bones, you know."

"I think she would if she could." Billy reminded him.

"Ah, Billy, I love it when your jealous," Newt smirked, still in his towel, dripping wet. He hurried to get into his black lounge pants and a gray ribbed tank.

"You really are making this hard, you know." Billy looked at him.

"Am I?"

"I don't want to go to work, but I have too." Billy kissed Newt's neck then.

"You know, I'll be there later for the concert to keep you company." He Frenched him back. "Sasha said she'd come over and stay with the kiddies."

"Aren't you afraid she might go into motherhood while she's here?" Billy winced.

"I'm just a phone call away, you know." Newt's dark eyes focused on Billy.

"All right." Billy needed to be gone five minutes ago, but here he was as they got in one last kiss. The doorbell rang.

5 comments:

Cait said...

Its good that Billy is worried. I like that about him.

sid and violet said...

this was sweet.

em said...

Billy is so great.

past the point said...

I don't think I'd want to leave Newt either..to tell you the truth.

e.l. said...

hard to say who's more sexy..oh, I do like them together.