8.23.2009

just one more time

"Honestly, I don't know what to say," Kelsy shook her head wondering why he'd kept this news about Tristan from her for so long. So Colin and Katy had a son.

"I didn't know until just recently. She had him in an orphanage of some kind." Colin informed her.

"Well, then why don't we take him?" Kelsy asked as she watched Colin put the finishing touches on the food he was taking to Katy and Maxie's wedding.

"I'm not rocking the boat here. Somehow, Jamie got him released from the hospital. I wouldn't dare ask much. Especially right now." Colin shrugged as he put foil over the roasted meat he had ready to go.

"I see."

"Honestly, she'd rather I not see him. I know it. And, well, I asked her if we could keep him a bit while they go on their honeymoon. She's fine with Jamie taking care of him, but still I'd like to get to know him, somehow." He told her.

"All right, I'm behind you a 100%." She smiled wishing she could wrap her arms around him, but she knew Colin was in a hurry. It would have to wait.

Kelsy touched her stomach then. She had to keep remembering her baby was Simon's, and then she'd have Colin's, a few months later. They'd see it was true then. It would have to come true. It would have too.

Rhys at the wedding

5 comments:

e.l. said...

I'm glad Colin finally told her about Tristan.

Winnie said...

I'm sure that one day Colin will want to get to know Tristan!

simon n josh said...

Oh Selena, if you ever get this..I can't get my post to go through at your story blog...

thanks so much for the comment. I do like your writing. I like that you will show that vulnerable side and you have some wonderful descriptions too..and you have that sense of leaving the reader wanting more.

Actually, the other side of Hollyoaks is kind of an off shoot of something I started as a fan fic of a brittish show..but you can only do so much with just those characters so I really liked when Josh met Simon and..I'm not sure you'd want to read the very first entry about them..but the story evolved and I had more of my own characters..before a knew it I had a few move into "the oaks".

Here is the beginning of the other side of hollyoaks..

http://downatthedog.blogspot.com/2008/05/in-woods.html

The very beginning of The Oaks

http://lalehnlauren.blogspot.com/2008/10/misery-doesnt-need-that-much-company.html

Thanks again for your comment. Wishing you all the best on your writing.

cass and cady said...

I think Kelsy will be there for Colin and Tristan.

em said...

I'm happy for Collin.