8.22.2009

onward


Ian stared at the e-mail Simon had sent him. Maxie was getting married. It almost took his breath away.

He knew it would happen sooner or later. He was hoping later, he supposed. Like after the baby was born or around a few months maybe even a year. He just didn't think of Maxie rushing into anything. He wondered what had happened.

Ian stared at the screen, wishing he could be happy for Maxie and Katy too. He wanted too. He did. It was just so hard.

"So why so glum?" Shou came up from behind him and put his arm around Ian's neck and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Its nothing," Ian looked up at him.

"Yes, it is. You should tell me. I know it'll make you feel better." Shou pulled him up from the seat at the desk where they were staying before their last show.

"Really, I don't want to talk about it." Ian shook his head with a smile. He kissed Shou's pouting lips and they fell back together on the bed.

"But it is something," Shou wanted to know.

"All right, someone I know is getting married."

"Your ex?"

"I knew he was," Ian laid in Shou's arms. "Its nothing new."

"You still want him?"

"No." Ian winced. "I don't want to have anything to do with it." He felt so close to Shou now. How could he explain it. He didn't want the past flashing up like spam now on the computer. "This is where I want to be." His head was on Shou's chest and he felt so warm and sweet next to him, touching his abs under his shirt.

"I want to go to the wedding with you," Shou said.

"What?" Ian laughed. "No, we shouldn't."

"I want him to know, you're happy now. That you're over him. You are better than ever without him." Shou's dark eyes looked into Ian's so closely.

Ian bit his bottom lip. There was no way of stopping Shou when he had something in mind.

5 comments:

cass and cady said...

I so love that guy!

ellie said...

I think shou is good for him.

selena st.john said...

hey i think your blog is really interesting. its just that i cant find your first post,
there seems to be no link for it..
anyways, even i have a fiction blog.
i need more responses.
thanks
xx

Ivyoaks said...

Oh Selena, if you ever get this..I can't get my post to go through at your story blog...

thanks so much for the comment. I do like your writing. I like that you will show that vulnerable side and you have some wonderful descriptions too..and you have that sense of leaving the reader wanting more.

Actually, the other side of Hollyoaks is kind of an off shoot of something I started as a fan fic of a brittish show..but you can only do so much with just those characters so I really liked when Josh met Simon and..I'm not sure you'd want to read the very first entry about them..but the story evolved and I had more of my own characters..before a knew it I had a few move into "the oaks".

Here is the beginning of the other side of hollyoaks..

http://downatthedog.blogspot.com/2008/05/in-woods.html

The very beginning of The Oaks

http://lalehnlauren.blogspot.com/2008/10/misery-doesnt-need-that-much-company.html

Thanks again for your comment. Wishing you all the best on your writing.

fan fic said...

oy! so sexy!