8.05.2009

playtime

Newt was worried.

Alfie had came around wanting Liam and Leia, all to his lonesome.

"Look, you two need a date, now don't you?" Alfie meant Newt and Billy.

"I don't feel the need for us to go out." Newt shrugged it off. He was busy with online classes and trying to get an interview about being a nurse's assistant.

"Then you don't have too." Alfie smiled. "Stay in." His eyes lit with happiness. He was holding Liam who took to him as if he were Newt. His little fingers touched Alfie's face and thick hair.

"I dunno." Newt felt his heart in a commotion of some kind. "I shouldn't."

"Yes, you should. You need this. And I think its time I start being a proper uncle. I want to help you. I want to do what brothers should do." Alfie sighed.

"All right." Newt pulled his fingers through his dark hair. He felt like going back to bed. He wondered if Billy could find him.

So off went Alfie with the kiddies.

Really, Newt wasn't sure what to do with himself. He told himself he should go back to bed. Naturally, it was Billy who had to make it so.

"Why the guilt trip?" Billy pulled him. Shucked his T-shirt instantly when he got back to their room. "You can trust him."

"I know, but-"

"But what? When have we really been alone?" Billy reminded him. He touched his cheek then and he kissed him as if Newt should remember why they were together in the first place.

Billy was haute. Newt was still a bit shocked that he would want him.

"You think I'm fat?" Newt asked afterwards, after Billy had had a go at him.

"No." Billy laughed so hard then. "Are you kidding me? You could put on a few stones, you know."

"Really, you're just trying to make me feel better." Newt shook his head, looking at Billy who was as perfect as the first time he laid eyes on him.

"Am I? I'm serious, luv, you have lost weight." Billy informed him.

Newt looked at himself as he rose up on his elbows. "I feel fat."

Billy sighed and tried his best to pinch an inch of him on his stomach but couldn't.

"Well, stop it, why don't you." Billy rolled him into him and kissed him madly then. "I will make you breakfast, sausages and eggs." Billy told him. "And you will eat it, mate."

Franny's home with the baby

8 comments:

e.l. said...

Newt thinking he's fat. I couldn't help but smile.

blue hearts said...

I'm glad they had some down time.

dapper kid said...

Awww haha I'm sure he's not fat. I really do like these smaller intimate moments.

em said...

That's funny about Newt thinking he is fat:)

Cait said...

I really enjoyed this one.

taffy. said...

aww, newt! why can't they trust alfie?

taffy. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
simon n josh said...

Newt just doesn't want anyone taking care of baby Liam but himself. I suppose...and then the Amy factor.