11.08.2009

it could be crazy

"That would really freak me out," Billy said to Josh when he told him about Ste and the bra.

"Oh, really?" Josh half laughed they were at the bar at the Black Cat. Billy was making up extra hours.

"Yeah, I dunno how I'd take it if Newt did something like that." Billy went to fill glasses with lager.

"I guess you're all right with a shaved head?" Josh asked.

"Pretty much. Kind of cool, actually." Bill smiled. "I love being newlyweds."

"Is that what you call it?" Josh laughed.

"Yeah, I think it is, why not?"

"Its good, the two you are commited to each other, you know." Josh nodded as he nursed a lager.

"Yeah, and we are." Bill looked at him. "So you think you'll be all right with Ste's crossdressing tendencies, then."

"Its not like he's a full fledge crossdresser." Josh shrugged.

"You have a problem with that?" Billy glared at him then.

"No, not at all." Josh was straight lipped about it.

"Then let him paint your fingers nails, or does the library have a strick policy against it?"

"I dunno."

"You might have yourself a girlfriend, after all." Billy laughed.

"Possibly, a bit warped, if I must say so." Josh smiled. Billy just kept grinning.

3 comments:

ellie said...

Yeah, it could be warped.

Cait said...

I think Ste would look amazing crossdressing.

cass and cady said...

what if Billy starts cross dressing?