2.06.2010

adding it up

"Shit, we are a litter." Rupert sighed as he stood in the corner of the lovely old room. Soren brought him a lager and nuts.

"Take it easy. You're family's not that bad." Soren grinned. Rupert watched his mother from a distance.

"I wonder how she met my father. She's so, different than I ever imagined." He winced as he sipped his lager.

"Why don't you go ask her," Soren suggested with a nudge. "You deserve to know, now don't you?"

Rupert nodded and decided to find his way to her on the couch who was cuddled by her Demetri.

"I know you don't know me, but could you at least tell me how you came about with my Dad." He tried his best to ask nicely.

"Well, of course, I could at least tell you because I know Gil, won't." She padded a place for him to sit next to her. At least, she let Demetri mingle, finally. "A musical festival." She smiled. "He used to play the base guitar in a band. He was quite a loner. I imagine he still is. Don't know what got into him. All right, we were a little high. He's so different when he's high. He was...a friend of Gemma's father. I don't know if you want to know the rest."

Rupert just winced. "What do you mean?"

"He liked, all right... he was in love with Gemma's father. And I didn't like it. Are you sure you want to hear this?" She squinted.

"Yes." He was certain he did.

"It was a threesome." She sighed.

Rupert's eyes lit. He almost choked on a peanut then.

5 comments:

ellie said...

shocker..but, hummmm it happens.

Meg said...

Wow, shocking!

Holly said...

aw, Rupert, thats all he needed to hear.

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the decrease efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=advanced mp3 search 1.8 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

nick and heath said...

I do feel for Rupert.