2.02.2010

any given day

Gemma hugged Fletch tightly when she met up with him. She'd missed him terribly.

"What is it? It can't be that bad." He looked down at her with her arms around him.

"Its my mother. I want her to meet Rupert. I think he's my brother." She sighed.

"Oh." He didn't show much emotion.

"Look, I'm still going to London." She told him. "This is important to me."

"I know. I get that, I do." He nodded. "Its just, I thought perhaps, you know."

"What?" She looked up at him with her eyes open wide as if she wanted to remember his face in every-way.

"You know."

Gemma sighed. She didn't know what she felt for Monty. "Please, just be here for me. Please."

"I got your back, OK." He kissed her as if he meant it too. Gemma liked having someone on her side.

5 comments:

Em said...

Short and sweet :)

Holly said...

its good they are still friends.

mazzie may said...

I still think Fletch cares more for her than she knows.

ellie said...

Fletch is possibly more than a mate, but he can always be one,too..which is really special.

Meg said...

Fletch is really sweet